Monday, August 20, 2012

RIDDLES TO REFRESH

We used to play a lot of riddles during school and college life , but we would have forgotten them when we enter busy work life.Just for a rewind, I got some riddles from my old notebook - not sure the answers are available online !

1) I am 5 letter word. I am a talent in you. If you cut the first letter, I am dead.
    If you cut the first 2 letters, I am sick. Who am I ?

2) What 5 letter word would be pronounced the same if its last 4 letters were removed?

3) No visible flesh, nor blood, nor bone, but within time will walk alone. What are they ?

4) Which is the word in English which becomes short by adding a couple of letters to it?

5) Which is the longest word in dictionary -  not the real long word :)

6) I am 5 letter word. If you remove the first letter, I am a country.
    If you remove the first 2 letters, I am opposite of the 5 letter.
    Who am I ?

OK where are the answers - It will be posted as comments unless some genius has the hurry to answer it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment